Onyx Marble Tea Light Holder Marble Candle Holder Elephant
- Onyx, originates from Greek mythology meaning, fingernail or claw, is considered to be a strength giving stone which also provides protection to the bearer.
- Carrying a piece of this stone is said to settle disagreements and get rid of negative energy. In some parts of the world, it is rubbed between the two fingers to dispel feelings of strong emotion and worry.
- It has a reputation for calming anxiety and allowing the recovery of previous fractures and physical traumas that have an effect on one’s current life.
- Onyx is a stone that is known for its strength. It encourages vigour, perseverance, and endurance.
- Onyx relieves grief, improves self-control, and boosts the ability to make good decisions and It promotes good fortune and pleasure.
£9.99 – £11.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.